Main Line Health MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Already have an account?
Need to create an account?
You can activate your MyChart account in two ways
- Please look for the activation code in your after visit summary or discharge papers and activate your account here.
- If you have not seen a Main Line Health provider yet, you can still create a MyChart account once we've verified your identity. To start, please enter your information here.
What can I do with MyChart?
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits. See available times in your internal or family medicine provider's schedule. Just select a date and time for your next well or sick visits.
- Access telemedicine. Virtual video visits with Main Line Health providers for virtual preventive care,diagnosis, and treatment.
- Request prescription renewals. Send a prescription renewal request to your doctor with just a click.
- View your lab and test results. Get notified as soon as your results are available.
- Send secure messages to your care team. Do you have a non-urgent medical question? Use MyChart to message your providers.
- Coordinate care for your family. With a proxy account, you can facilitate the care of an adult family member just as you would your own.
- View portions of your medical record. Get instant access to your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results.
- Pay your medical bills. Easily view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
21st Century Cures Act: What it means for you
As part of our ongoing effort to provide a superior experience and give you access to the information you need to manage your health, Main Line Health will now share with patients their provider notes, lab and imaging results via their MyChart account in accordance with the 21st Century Cures Act.
Effective November 2, 2020 information related to your health that has previously not been included in your records (provider notes) will be included. Additionally, imaging and lab results will be immediately released, potentially before your provider has had a chance to review and discuss with you. Provider notes and test results can be accessed via the MyChart app. If you have questions about any information or notes in your records, please contact your provider's office.
Thank you for choosing Main Line Health for your care.
Need help using MyChart?
Do you have additional questions? Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers.
Please note: MyChart should never be used for emergency or urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, go to your local emergency room or call your doctor.