I am a fellowship-trained breast surgeon. I specialize in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of breast disease in women and men. In 2020, I joined Main Line Health after 13 years in practice in Bucks and Montgomery counties, where I had the privilege of providing personalized care to 100 to 150 new patients with breast cancer each year.
Caring for patients who have or are at high risk for breast cancer or other serious breast conditions is all I do and have done since 2007, when I completed my breast surgery fellowship. Since then, I have continued to hone my skills in advanced forms of breast surgery, including nipple- and skin-sparing mastectomy and surgical techniques that effectively treat breast cancer while preserving a good cosmetic outcome. I also have gained experience leading multidisciplinary breast care teams and developed expertise in the care of patients with a genetic risk for breast cancer.
I provide the full spectrum of breast care for women and men, with an emphasis on:
- Personalized approaches to breast cancer prevention and screening
- Prompt and accurate breast disease diagnosis
- Leading-edge breast surgery techniques
- Breast cancer management that integrates standard of care treatment with lifestyle changes and other approaches to health and wellness
- Years of Experience: 14
- Language: English
Accepting New Patients
- Medical Director, Barbara Brodsky Comprehensive Breast Center at Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Associate Director, Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship Program, Barbara Brodsky Comprehensive Breast Center at Bryn Mawr Hospital