Summer core conference series (7:30–8:30 am Tuesday and Thursday)
A pulmonary and critical care lecture series occurs during the first three months of fellowship. A 12-week course comprised of basic topics in pulmonary and critical care medicine are presented by faculty members of the division of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine and other physicians outside of our division.
Pulmonary and critical care core curriculum (7:30–8:30 am Thursday)Weekly didactic lectures by division of pulmonary and critical care medicine faculty and fellows, as well as invited speakers, covering key clinical topics in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
- Core conferences: 32 pulmonary/12 critical care
- Case conferences: two per month
- Journal club: one per month
- Radiology conference: one per month
- Lung cancer conference: one per month
- Sleep conference: every other month
- Research conference: every other month
- Multidisciplinary conferences: harmonious, medicine, mortality, infectious disease, research